Producers, presenters, and other stakeholders of art, history, and culture have access and more opportunity to market events, network, share ideas and conversations.
Our role is to ensure the creative community (more than 450 organizations, annual events, festival, fairs, etc., that relate to arts, culture and history in the Greater Danbury area) is better coordinated, supported, and promoted so that collectively, we can tell our story better.
- Online Calendar listing -post your exhibitions, performances and openings. Broaden your reach!
- Cultural Directory listing - create and update your profile with photos and links
- Get listed in Venues and Settings in Western Connecticut brochure (spring, summer, fall)
- Participate in the Accessible Art Project and other arts-based initiatives
- Get invites to “Members Only” forums and events
- Attend workshops at low or no cost